So you want to see a professional dominatrix, and are choosing the email route? Maybe that is the only way of initial communication she has, or you are not ready to call. Here is how you should address a Dominatrix, and get the most out of your email to her without wasting time both your time and hers, and not sounding like a weirdo wasting her time with wanker emails (emails sent to jerk off to the Domme's reply).
1. Address the Mistress, AND SPELL HER NAME CORRECTLY
Mistress Michelle Lacy,
2. State who you are and exactly what you are looking for.
My name is Bob, and I am looking for a session with you that includes traditional OTK spanking, and foot worship as I am a foot fetishist.
3. State any details she needs to be aware of, as well as limits. Do not write a novel of perverted details. We won't take it seriously, and will assume you are wasting our time telling us of your fantasies while jerking off. Just get to the point.
Please note that I cannot have marks. Heavy verbal degradation and scolding is key to driving me into my headspace. I am looking for a very verbal Mistress who can be quite stern. I am very much into the videos Mistress ____ makes where she plays a stern teacher. I am not sure if you are familiar with them. I am very much into the Mistress grabbing me by the ear, and ordering me over her knee or over a bench. I love the sound of her high heels on the tile. Just giving you an idea of my interests, as the session details are ultimately up to you. I trust you have the experience to give me a great time, and I am open to trying new things related to my interests.
4. State any past experience, former Mistresses, dungeons, etc. This shows you are a serious player, not some random guy coming out of the woodwork with a keyboard.
I've been professionally sessioning for 5 years. I used to visit Pandora's Box in NYC pretty often, Mistress ___ was really great, but she is no longer there.
5. State the day/time-frame you are looking to book her, and ask what her schedule is. This shows you are serious and moving towards booking the session, not just discussing pervy stuff.
I'm free every weekday afternoon between 2pm and 7pm, and would love to see you this Thursday if that is possible. What is your schedule Mistress?
6. If you have any questions, ask them now. Don't ask about the things she is going to do to you in a session. The words "What can I expect you to do to me" are the trigger for a Dominatrix to instantly delete your email. If you want us to talk dirty to you, call on niteflirt.
What are your rates for a 1 or 2 hr session? Do you have friends who are available for a double-domme appointment? Do you happen to have a wooden hairbrush?
7. Thank her for your time, and if you want, leave her your phone number with a good time to call back, and if she can leave you a voicemail.
Here is my number 555-555-5555, or you can email me back. You can call anytime but I prefer no voicemails. Thanks so much for your time. I appreciate it. Have a great day.
How to NOT email a Dominatrix
Any ridiculous slang, excessive poor grammar and spelling to the point of perhaps sounding drunk.
U avail yo?
Mistres can I have a beating tonight? Thnx!
I want a session.
Not including points 1-7 discussed above.
Writing on and on about your inner sexual desires for a whole page.